What differentiates me from your 'neighborhood' marketing company?
I successfully founded my own company in the notoriously competitive cosmetics market. I pioneered an entirely new niche category of 'halal cosmetics' in the beauty industry. The company gained international recognition on a minimal budget.
Subsequently I am acutely aware of costs, ROI's, and results which is rare in a creative branding and marketing consultant.
Having lived and immersed myself in all corners of the globe, I am astutely in tune with cultural nuances that enable me to specialize in responsive emotional branding and marketing building customer loyalty and retention.
I will treat your business as my own.
I listen, am direct and you will soon consider me a friend. Just ask.
I will tailor research, analyze and provide expert brand-building guidance in any market or category offering expertise to clients in many ways to suit specified needs.
- Market Expansion
- Local, Regional and International Market growth strategist
- Business/ strategic plans
- Overall branding and marketing assessment and direction
- Staff sensitivity training
- Online and offline Marketing Strategies
- Media relations/PR
- Creative Advertising
- Social media promotions
- Website /Graphics design
- Logo design and development
- Corporate identity building and monitoring
- Marketing material for print and online
- Content development and writing
- Book and magazine design and launches
- Product sourcing and launches
- Brand and personality profiling
- Audio/Voice-over recordings
- Highly specialized Internet marketing sales development
- Sourcing specialist for new brands
- Product development A-Z for new brands
Layla Mandi is a Canadian born, Dubai based entrepreneur. She is best known as a pioneer in the Halal beauty industry as founder and CEO of OnePure Beauty since 2006. The OnePure range of 13 retail products have been sold in number of leading stores, including French department store Galeries Lafayette and on Saudi Arabian Airlines.
Layla succeeded in creating and sustaining an international buzz surrounding OnePure, including interviews with BBC, CBC, and The National.
Layla is sought after globally as a speaker for branding and marketing specifically to the Islamic Consumer, at prestigious events such as Beauty World Middle East, the World Halal Forum in Malaysia, 2nd Annual Halal Congress in Sharjah, and the Global Islamic Branding & Marketing Forum at The Said Business School, University of Oxford.
Layla has also contributed to the text book ‘Islamic Branding and Marketing’ by Paul Temporal that is now used at Ivy League MBA programs around the world.
OnePure was recently nominated at the Global Islamic Economy Summit in Dubai for 2013 Islamic Economy Award in Cosmetics.
In 2014, Layla has already launched her first book 'How I Created a $25,000 a month Islamic Branding and Consulting Business in Just 90 Days'.